Engineered bamboo, comes equipped with a compressed cross constructed plywood base of up to 8 layers of soft and hard composite wood. These perpendicular layers enable a sturdy and dimensionally stable product, meaning less movement & providing a less temperamental foundation when dealing with expansion and contraction due to the fluctuating climate.
- 1830mm (Length) by 190mm (Width) by 15mm Thickness (4mm Bamboo Veneer, 11mm plywood base)
- Area Covered: 2.09m2 / Box
- 6 Planks / Box
- Dimensionally more stable than Solid Bamboo – meaning expansion and shrinkage is rarely an issue due to environmental changes. Which is particularly suited for those humid Queensland summer days.
- Valinge 5G Locking System – quick and easy install
- Can be refinished although limited by thickness of 4mm veneer